Children & Adolescents
CPCH protects children and teens through our Children's Residential Program, a General Residential Operation, licensed through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
The Children's Residential Program
- Accepts children and teens
- Provides clothing and nutritious meals, as well as a safe, caring place to live
- Offers life-skills training, counseling, case management, and medical and dental care
- Assists children with their individual goals
- Has the capacity to care for 24 residents
Length of Stay
The duration of a child's stay depends on his or her specific needs. Each child is eligible for after-care through Cumberland Family Services upon leaving the program.
Philosophy of Care
Cumberland is a strength-focused agency. We believe in helping our clients identify their strengths and build on them. We help them develop the tools they need to find solutions to the challenges of life.
For information about placing a child in Residential Care,
contact our intake office 940-382-5112 x 252, or firstname.lastname@example.org.