Single Parent Families
Cumberland provides safe residential care for single parent families. While they are rebuilding their lives the families receive help, including:
- Parenting classes
- Strength-based counseling
- Spiritual guidance
- Education in independent living skills
With time, they find a new beginning at Cumberland.
CPCH provides equal opportunity services and will not discriminate on the basis of age, physical condition, sex, race, nationality or religion.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants cannot be in a domestic violence relationship currently or within the past year.
- Applicants must not be at risk of harming self or others.
- Applicants will consent to a drug test prior to admittance into the program and will be subject to ongoing drug testing as required.
- Applicants must be the legal guardian or conservator of all children in the home.
- All applicants must pass a criminal background check.
- No history of drug/alcohol abuse within the past 12 months.
For complete eligibility requirements and more information about safe residential care for Single Parent Families, contact our intake office 940-382-5112 x 252, or email@example.com.