Cumberland Family Services brings healing and hope to children and families by providing counseling, education, and collaboration. We deliver high quality, affordable mental health counseling and educational services to individuals in Denton and surrounding counties. Our counselors work with clients to assess their strengths and to assist them in discovering solutions to life's challenges.
- Cumberland Family Services offers:
- Individual counseling and play therapy
- Family, couples, and group counseling
- Parent Training (Becoming a Love and Logic Parent) and education
- Counseling, group education, and after care services to clients in CPCH residential programs
- Counseling Internship Program
- CEU trainings to professionals in the community
- Treatment services to clients of TDFPS
- Intake and referral services
The counseling center has flexible hours and including daytime and evening appointments. Counseling services are provided on a sliding fee scale, making them affordable for everyone, and we also accept certain types of Medicaid.
If you are interested in receiving counseling services, parent training, or learning more about Cumberland Family Services, please contact the Intake Specialist at (940) 382-5112 ext. 252 or firstname.lastname@example.org